Anyone can do it provided they follow some guidelines.
1. As the lessee, you obtain the lease directly through the aircraft owner.
2. You assume responsibility for Operational Control of the aircraft. What does this mean?
- You obtain your own flight crew - Let's Go Air Operational Solutions can assist in this duty.
- Ensure the aircraft is airworthy - Let's Go Air Operational Solutions can assist in this duty.
- Ensure the flight crew is properly trained and certified for the aircraft and flight - Let's Go Air Operational Solutions can assist in this duty.
If you follow these simple guidelines, you will achieve Operational Control of the aircraft and obtain the freedom and convenience of aircraft ownership, without the financial burden of owning the aircraft.
If you would like to learn how to lease an aircraft and be in compliance with the Federal Aviation Administration regulations, Let's Go Air can assist you in this education process. Please contact us.
Additional educational information can be found below.
- Federal Aviation Administration's "Safe Air Charter Toolkit for Pilots, Consumers and Media:" https://www.faa.gov/initiatives/safecharteroperations/safe-air-charter-toolkit-pilots-consumers-and-media
- Advisory Circular: AC_91-37B.pdf
- Advisory Circular: AC120-12A.pdf